AirEKey strictly abides by laws and regulations and follows the following privacy protection principles to provide you with more secure and reliable services:
Table Of Contents:
- What information do we collect？
- How we use the collected information？
- How we processing and storage of personal information?
- Changes to this policy
- Contact us
What information do we collect？
We only collect the information necessary to realize the function of the product in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and necessity. Information that you proactively provide when using our services
1· The information you fill in when registering an account (Apps, website) For example, the nickname, mobile phone number, and email you filled in when you used the Apps or website.
2· Information uploaded when you use the service For example, when you use APP and browse websites, you upload avatars and shared photos.
3· The information you submit through our customer service or when participating in an event organized by us For example, the questionnaire filled out when you participate in our online activities may contain your name, phone number, home address and other information. Some of our services may require you to provide specific personal sensitive information to achieve specific functions. If you choose not to provide this type of information, you may not be able to use certain functions in the service normally, but it will not affect your use of other functions in the service. If you take the initiative to provide your sensitive personal information, it means that you agree that we will process your sensitive personal information in accordance with the purposes and methods described in this policy. Information we obtain when you use the service
4. Log information. When you use our services, we may automatically collect relevant information and store it as service log information.
1) Device information For example, device model, operating system version, unique device identifier, battery and other information.
2) Software information For example, the version number of the device software, browser type. In order to ensure the safety of the operating environment or provide services, we will collect information about the mobile applications and other software you use.
3) IP address
4) Service log information For example, the information you searched for and viewed when using our services, service failure information, referring URLs and other information.
5· Location information When you use location-related services, we may record the location information of your device in order to provide you with related services. When you use the service, we may obtain your geographic location information through IP address, GPS, WLAN (such as WiFi), etc.;
The information provided by you or other users when using the service may include information about your geographic location, such as the information about your location that may be included in the account information you provide, and the geotag information included in photos shared by you or others.
How we use the collected information？
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes (the "Personal Information Collection Purposes"):
• To administer and offer you our Products and Services, and to promptly communicate with you regarding the usage of our Products and Services;
• To provide to you personally customized Products and Services (including regional customization and personal customization), so as to allow you to have a better personal experience in using our Products and Services;
• To support the technical performance and functioning of our Services, and respond to your inquiries and requests and to process your transactions;
• To provide to you after sales services and support and to receive your feedbacks;
• To promptly notify you of our newest Products, Services, derivative Products and Services, event preview, lottery draw, competition or other promotional activities;
• To use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research, to improve our products, Services, and communication with customers and to resolve customer inquiries;
• To use the Personal Information to issue important notifications in relation to the safety of Products and Services, such as those relating to recalls and field actions. As the information can be critical to your safety, we strongly recommend you to not reject the acceptance of such information.
• To investigate actual or suspected instances of fraud or to prevent fraud or other potentially illegal activities; and In any other manner in which you consent.
In some circumstances, we may also combine your Personal Information with your Non-Personal Information for analytics and research purposes and to provide and improve our Products, Services, content, and advertising.
How we processing and storage of personal information?
When we store your Personal Information, we implement reasonable and sufficient security measures to ensure that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorized access, disclosure or loss. Such security measures include but are not limited to electronic security measures and physical security measures. We will delete your personal data when the information is no longer needed to process a request, according to your request or to manage your account or our customer relationship. However, we may store any aggregated or anonymous information indefinitely.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions or require consultation in regards to the above policy content or to the protection of your Personal Information, or if you would like to access your Personal Information held by SGM, or if you would like to amend the Personal Information you have provided, please contact us at the following: [email@example.com]. We shall provide you with a response as soon as possible after we have received your inquiry or request. Such response shall be free, unless the cost or the frequency of providing the response is unreasonable.
Last update [February 15, 2021]